Are you ready to be free?
Hypnotherapy can help
Only 2% of smokers are able to quit cold turkey. Easing off using Patches, Vaping and Gum replacements is unlikely to lead to long term smoking cessation and often just prolong the addiction cycle. This is because the conscious fight with nicotine addiction is by far the easier of the battles in your war to free yourself from your slavery to nicotine and the habit of smoking. When it comes to battling your habits, fears, and stress triggers, things get tricky. And it's there that most people stumble.
Consciously trying to change your habits without engaging your sub-conscious, is like trying to fix your car without going into the garage. You can learn all you want about carburetors, but it won't do you any good until you pop the hood and get in there.
Hypnotherapy allows you get into your sub-conscious, where your habits and impulses live. Once there, you can adjust those inner drives and substitute the new habits you want.
you will be an Ex-Smoker
Non-Smokers are happier, and livelier. Soon you will join them. Freeing yourself from smoking is one of the most beneficial things that you, as a smoker, can do for your life. In addition to the many health benefits (see below) you will also be signaling to the world that you care for and value yourself. You will save money and gain new, better and healthier tools for coping with stress. Quitting smoking is something you do both for yourself and for everyone around you.
Call now to schedule your complimentary phone evaluation and move toward liberating yourself today - (310) 709-8868
WHAT IF YOU NEED HELP WANTING TO QUIT?
Often people come in knowing that they "should" quit, but not really wanting to move to a life free of a nicotine addiction. They don't want to stop, but they want to want to. Take the first step, and, wherever you are in your journey moving free of nicotine, I can help you.
Some Beneficial Changes WIthin The Body When you stop smoking
- Within 20 minutes - Blood pressure and pulse rate adjusts to normal levels, body temperature of get and hands increases to normal
- After 8 hours - Carbon Monoxide levels drop to normal as the oxygen level in the blood increase to normal
- 24 hours - Chance of heart attack is significantly decreased.
- 48 hours - Nerve endings start to re-grow and the ability to taste and smell improves
- 72 hours - Bronchial tubes relax and lung capacity increases
- 2 weeks-3 months - Circulation in the body improves and lung function increases up to 30%, Also likely noticeable lessening of facial wrinkles as a result of the improved circulation
- 1-9 months - Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, and shortness of breath all decrease. Cilia is re-grown in the lungs increasing ability to handle mucous while also reducing infections.
- 5 years - Lung Cancer death rate for average smoker decreases from 137 per 100,000 to 72 per 100,000 people and after 10 years returns to almost the same rate as a person who never smoked
- 10 years - pre-cancerous cilia are replaced and other cancers, such as those of the mouth, larynx, and pancreas, are also decreased.